2010 Best Resistance/Strength Band System | From Bodylastics and MUSCLE & FITNESS Magazine
We've reviewed Resistance Bands of varying quality from many manufacturers. This new system from Bodylastics sets the standard for a comprehensive home resistance band training gym.
Everything about this system is high quality and heavy-duty. It's ideal for beginner to the most extreme workouts.
The package includes 4 foam-covered handles, 4 heavy-duty ankle straps, 2 door anchors and 12 continuous-dipped elastic bands to accommodate more than 120 resistance levels. Unlike cheaper systems, the Bodylastics Muscle & Fitness resistance bands allow you to attach multiple bands to a single handle, rather than hold multiple handles to increase resistance.
The bands start with two 5-pounders (yellow), with the resistance levels moving progressively upward to two 7-pounders (green), two 13-pounders (red), two 19-pounders (blue), two 23-pounders (black), and two 30-pounders (orange).
The door anchors allow you to perform more than 140 top gym exercises, or dozens of others while using the bands freestanding.
The Muscle & Fitness set also comes with one 76-page Bodylastics user book, a fat-burning circuit-training DVD, a heavy-duty storage/travel bag, and lifetime certificate for access to a members-only online learning center with video instruction and coaching for all exercises.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- MUSCLE & FITNESS Strength Bands System by Bodylastics
- Compare to other Bodylastics Resistance Band Sets
- Resistance Exercise Band Set | 3 Piece Multi-Colored Light, Medium & Heavy Tensions
- 2010 Set of 5 Resistance Bands for P90X, INSANITY, Home Workout DVDs & Physical Therapy
- Resistance Bands Exercise Set | SPRI Advanced Traveling Trainer
- Bodylastics Exercise Resistance Bands System | BASIC or MAX TENSION Compact Gym System
- Resistance Bands Set of Five | Black Mountain Products Quality Exercise Bands for All Levels