2010 Schwinn 140 Upright Exercise Bike | Affordable, Compact and Feature Rich
Distinguishing features of this model include a perimeter weighted 20-pound flywheel for a road-like, smooth, consistent motion and oversized, ergonomic, dual density pedals for efficient and comfortable pedaling.
Other key features include 16 resistance levels, 17 programs, and both telemetry and contact heart rate monitoring.
The workout programs include 8 course profiles, target heart rate, 2 user profiles plus custom workouts. Multiple user profiles can be saved to avoid re-entering personal information before each session.
While the handlebars are adjustable this model is not ideal for tall users as longer legs may bump the handlebars while pedaling.
The instruction manual is relatively clear and assembly will take 30 to 90 minutes. All the required tools are included.
Schwinn 140 Upright Exercise Bike Product Features
- Upright exercise bike
- 20-pound flywheel
- Eddy Current Brake (ECB) resistance system
- Backlit, multi-color console for easy viewing
- 17 workout programs
- Telemetry-enabled, integrated grip heart rate system
- Oversized, ergonomic pedal design with dual density
- Extra wide, comfortable seat
- Water bottle holder
- Magazine rack
- 300-pound maximum user weight
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Recumbent Exercise Bike Review | Schwinn 240 Low Impact Home Cardio Cycle
- Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike | A Quiet Home Exercise Alternative
- 2010 Exercise Bike Best Buy | Nautilus (Bowflex) R514 Recumbent Bike Review
- Schwinn A20 Series Recumbent Exercise Bike | Quiet, Low Impact Home Fitness
- Schwinn Upright Airdyne Evolution Comp | Stationary Exercise Bike with Fan Resistance