For decades, the word “exercise” has conjured images of overzealous, spandex-sporting, free weight-wielding enthusiasts, seemingly working out to the beat of the all-too familiar – and outdated – mantra: “No pain, no gain.”
We’ve gained some serious ground since then, exercising the freedom to realize that we have myriad options when it comes to getting and staying fit – none of ...
Abdominal trainers are becoming increasingly popular, as the mid-section is one of the most difficult muscle groups to isolate, train and sculpt.
TV infomercials have locked into the niche that having rock solid abs is easy, using a popular trainer, requiring as little training and exercise as physically possible. Some ab ...
- My Fitness Coach | Interactive Wii Exercise Game from UBI Soft
- Fitness News: Electronic Arts Looks to Conquer Fitness Market with EA Sports Active for Wii Fit
- Fitness News: EA SPORTS Active 2 to be released on November 16 | Available for Xbox 360 Kinect
- Rev Abs Workout DVD with Brett Hoebel | 90-Day Beachbody Abdominal Training Program
- Resistance Bands Exercise Training Set | Aylio Body Toning, Fat Burning Tube Fitness System