After cross referencing a number of sources, I've come to the conclusion that 90 degree leg extensions may put too much stress on the knee joints.
Apparently, this is not news in some circles as many bodybuilders have believed this for years.
Here is a video from Scooby on YouTube demonstrating this.
Scooby has a number of work ...
- Body Solid EXM1500S Single Stack Home Gym | Complete Fitness System Best Buy Rating
- Powerline PHG1000X Single Stack Home Gym | Compact Design for Plate Load or Selectorized Weights
- Inversion Therapy Table | Health Mark Heavy Duty Model for Back Exercise & Stress Relief
- Body-Solid Deluxe Vertical Knee Raise | Ab Machine with Dip/Chin/Pull/Pushup Bars
- BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine | Best Low Impact, Cardiovascular Workout