24 Hour Fitness Launches bodybugg Personal Calorie Management Mobile Web Site
The bodybugg is a personal weight-loss device that gained massive exposure while appearing on NBC's The Biggest Loser. Now owned and distributed by 24 Hour Fitness, virtually identical devices are sold by BodyMedia directly to customers under the name GoWear Fit.
24 Hour Fitness today announced the release of "bodybugg mobile," a mobile-enabled Web site that allows bodybugg owners to use their iPhone or iPod touch to log their daily food intake and monitor fitness progress while on the go. Subscribers can log in from their mobile device at my.apexfitness.com or bodybugg.com.
“Our members told us that they wanted the bodybugg system to go mobile and we listened,” said Bill Quinn, Senior Vice President, Merchandising. “After launching the My24 app a few months ago, we’re happy to extend our mobile tools to bodybugg users to give them another way to help them meet their goals.”
The bodybugg mobile Web site allows users to:
- Log in, view and edit meals from their iPhone or iPod touch
- View meals in their meal plans
- Access frequent foods, custom foods
- View information on calories burned, calorie burn targets and calorie balance
- View total calories logged for the day
[Source: Business Wire]
- GoWear Fit Lifestyle BodyBugg Armband | Body Media Calorie & Sleep Management System
- Smooth Fitness Agile DMT X2 Elliptical Trainer | With Dynamic Adjustable Motion
- GoWear fit Display Device for Lifestyle and Calorie Management System (BodyBugg)
- Fitness News: EA SPORTS Active 2 to be released on November 16 | Available for Xbox 360 Kinect
- Reebok Fitwatch 10S Strapless Heart Rate Monitor Watch | Contoured Design, Pulse Technology and Lightning Fast Readings