Ab Coaster 750 Pro Review | Deluxe Stainless Steel “Bottom Up” Abdominal Trainer
The 750 model is the top of the line in the Ab Coaster series, significantly upgraded from the version seen on TV infomercials featuring Montel Williams. Upgrades include higher quality rollers, more comfortable molded arm pads, a free motion seat and stainless steel rails.
The Ab Coaster simulates the motion of hanging leg raises, one of the most difficult and most effective bottom up stomach exercises. The weight-bearing design eliminates the need to hang from a bar and places the user in a comfortable kneeling position off the floor. The arc movement of each rep brings the knees up to the chest in a natural crunching motion.
Every rep counts. The patented Ab Coaster design engages the mid-section from start to finish, facilitating maximum efficiency and a constant core contraction with each repetition.
The Ab Coaster is a perfectly legitimate workout machine but be wary of advertising claims made by the new wave of modern ab trainers. Spot reduction is a myth; you can't lose stomach fat with ab exercises alone. Reducing belly fat requires proper diet, regular cardiovascular exercise and strength training to build lean muscle and boost metabolism.
Ab Coaster 750 Product Details
- All Steel Construction
- Upgraded Nylon Rollers
- Upgraded 1.5" Stainless Steel Rails
- Upgraded Vinyl Covered Molded Foam Pads
- Digital Workout Counter
- 20 lb Weight plate capacity
- 300 lb User weight capacity
- Easy assembly
- Assembled dimensions: 51" x 25" x 50"
More Info & Product Details
- Ab Coaster 750 Deluxe Stainless Steel Pro Series Abdominal Trainer
- Compare to similar ab machines on Amazon
- Isometric Strength Trainer/Exerciser | ISO 7X Deluxe Edition 7 Second Workout
- Pro Fitter 3D Lateral Skiing/Skating Cross Trainer | Increase Strength & Improve Sports Performance
- Stamina Ab / Hyper Bench | Core Training for a Ripped Physique
- Sole E95 Elliptical Trainer | Obsession Fitness 2009 Best Buy
- Ab Lounge 2 Abdominal Exerciser | Ultimate Stomach, Core Workout