AFG 3.0 AH Hybrid Exercise Bike | Sophisticated, Efficient Cardio with Ergonomic Back Support
We chose to spotlight this commercial quality yet affordable model for the unique amalgamation of both recumbent and traditional upright exercise bike features. AFG may not be the most recognizable brand in the home fitness space but they've made a solid contribution with high quality lines of cardio equipment -- often with designs that incorporate a creative approach or proprietary feature.
The step through design allows for easy on/off access to the comfortable, adjustable lumbar supported seat. The 45 degree ergonomically sound position is ideal for a low impact workout that's easy on the hips and joints. Combine this with the smooth and efficient riding motion associated with an upright bike and you've got the complete cardio combo.
With the exclusive AFG FreeSPIN technology the flywheel can rotate independent of the pedals, allowing you to safely coast without abrupt stops. An 18 pound flywheel operates smoothly and includes magnetic brake resistance. The frame is surprisingly sturdy and stable for a bike in the under $1,000 price range.
With 20 programmable resistance settings and 8 preset computer programs there's a workout option for any fitness level. The 5 screen display is aesthetically pleasing and easy to operate.
We think the AFG 3.0 is smartly designed and offers ample features for most home users. If you're looking for a higher end model see the 4.0 AH Hybrid which sports a heavier flywheel and more advanced console.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Get the AFG 3.0 AH Hybrid Exercise Bike on Amazon
- Click here to find all exercise bikes currently available on eBay
- 2010 Schwinn 140 Upright Exercise Bike | Affordable, Compact and Feature Rich
- Home Indoor Spin Cycling | Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Stationary Exercise Bike
- Schwinn Airdyne Upright Fan Exercise Bike | Comfortable Home Workout with Iconic Design
- Fitness Master Indoor Spinning Cycle | X Series Momentum Home Exercise Bike with Outdoor Cycling Feel
- Recumbent Exercise Bike Review | Schwinn 240 Low Impact Home Cardio Cycle