Apple Nike + iPod nano Sport Kit | Workout Motivation for the Gadget Lover
Two of the most recognizable and successful brands in America, Nike and Apple have collaborated to create a cutting edge fitness product.
The Nike + iPod Sport Kit allows you to monitor your running experience by transmitting data through a wireless connection between your shoe and your iPod nano. The microchip tracks speed, distance, time, and calories burned during your run. It also includes real-time spoken feedback to announce milestones throughout your workout and a PowerSongs option to integrate your favorite iTunes selections.
The kit is inexpensive but you'll need all three components to take advantage of this new technology.
When you get home from a run just plug your nano into your computer and automatically sync all your run data online at Nikeplus.com.
The system lets you remember each run, analyze your performance and try to surpass your previous records. The customized training programs allow you to compete with friends and other Nike+ users in distance and speed challenges. This ability to setup goals and rewards is very addictive and will keep you motivated.
- Nike Plus+ Sport Band | Accurate & Motivating Workout Accessory
- It’s Not All About Wii Fit | 7 Hi Tech Endorphin Pumpers that Make Fitness Fun
- Garmin 310XT Forerunner GPS Enabled Sports Watch | Successor to 305 Model with Heart Rate Monitor
- Polar RS800CX Running Heart Rate Monitor | Multi-Sport Watch with Stride Sensor, Fitness Software, USB & Optional GPS
- MP3 Audio Coaching and Real-Time Training | Adidas miCoach Pacer Interactive Fitness Gadget