Body-Solid Deluxe Vertical Knee Raise | Ab Machine with Dip/Chin/Pull/Pushup Bars
In contrast to the promises of flashy infomercial ab trainers, this time tested, well engineered piece of equipment lets you perform an array of functional exercises -- with no shortcuts; you get back exactly what you put in.
Using your body's own weight the Body-Solid Deluxe accommodates ab training with the knee raise and comprehensive upper body work with the dip, pull up/chin up and pushup stations.
Lat raises provide a concentrated ab/oblique workout while reducing strain on the lower back. The 10 degree reverse incline on this machine increases range of motion while locking your back securely into position.
The pushup station is set 12" off the ground to allow for deep pectoral and shoulder building pushups. Both the dip and pushup bars include over-sized cushioned grips to improve form and comfort. The back pad is extra thick and includes lumbar support.
Other than potentially creating space or storage headaches (the dimensions are 82"H x 57"L x 43"W), there's nothing negative to say about the Body-Solid Deluxe. When purchasing this piece of equipment you know exactly what you're getting. Built with heavy-duty 2"x 2" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel, it includes a lifetime warranty.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Find the Body-Solid Deluxe Vertical Knee Raise on Amazon
- Compare to other knee raise machines
- Check knee raise station pricing on eBay
- Weider 200 Workout Power Tower | 4-Station Body Weight Fitness Training
- Body-Solid EXM3000LPS Double Stack GYM
- Body Solid EXM2500S Home Gym | 210 Pound Weight Stack with 7 Workout Stations
- Weider X-factor Plus Home Gym Review | With Fold Away Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) & Fold Away Dip Stations
- Power Pushup 2 | Resistance Band Functional Strength Building