Bosu Balance Trainer Stability Exercise Ball | Cardio & Core Consumer Version
The Bosu Balance Trainer develops strength, flexibility and muscle tone while improving posture and relieving stress. It also engages and strengthens the mind. Bosu is an acronym literally meaning “Both Sides Utilized” referring to the mind and body.
Balance training targets the body's core -- the muscles that reside in the stomach, the mid-lower back and the many stabilizing areas in the spine and pelvis running down the length of the torso.
Specific exercises include squats, lunges, hip extensions, crunches, step ups, leg lifts, and pushups. Using the trainer for these movements burns more calories by working more muscles.
The Bosu Balance Trainer is very durable and easy to inflate. Read the instructions as over-inflation may cause the dome to separate from the base.
This set includes the blue Bosu balance ball, a pump, a workout DVD, and a quick start exercise manual.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Bosu Balance Trainer Home Version | Target Core Muscles, Abdominals and Back
- Valeo Hanging Ab Straps | For Iron Gym, P90X Doorway or Joist Mount Chin/Pull Up Bars
- Wii Fit Platform | Aerobics Step Extender for Nintendo Wii Balance Board
- Everlast Pilates Inflatable Balance Ball | Core Training with Base and Adjustable Tubing
- Isokinetics Balance Ball Fitness Chair | Ergonomic Spinal Stress Relief & Core Stability