CamelBak Rogue 70-Ounce Outdoor Hydration Pack | For Running, Hiking, Biking, Skiing
Hydration packs make it easy to transport and drink water while on the go, without the need to carry a water bottle. A drinking tube allows for convenient sipping from the built-in reservoir, making this an efficient and safe method of staying hydrated while engaging in outdoor activities. Hydration packs are great for biking, running, hiking and skiing.
The CamelbBak Rouge 70-Ounce Hydration Pack is lightweight, streamlined and versatile. It features an air mesh channeled back panel and shoulder straps for optimal ventilation. The Hydrotanium reservoir holds over 2 liters of water and carries a lifetime warranty.
The pack includes an external zip pocket for carrying keys, snacks, cell phones, sunscreen or any other small accessories.
The CamelBak Rogue is smaller than a regular backpack at 16.5 x 2 x 8 inches and weights just 1.2 pounds when empty.
More Info & Price Comparison
- Nathan Speed Runner’s Waist Pack | Comfortable Belt with Four 10-Ounce Water Bottles/Nutrition Flasks
- Valeo 40-Pound Adjustable Weighted Vest | WV40 Progressive Strength & Cardio Training
- Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer | Advanced Omron Health Management Software Included
- Omron HJ-303 GoSmart Tri-Axis Pocket Pedometer | Premium Digital Walking/Running Step Counter
- Horizon Fitness E52 Programmable Elliptical Trainer | Affordable, Multi-Option Home Exercise Machine