Chuck Norris Total Gym 1100 | Full Body Home Fitness Trainer
Using only the body's weight as resistance, the Total Gym 1100 delivers a thorough, full body workout on one simple machine.
Designed to tone and strengthen rather than build bulk, this is a good option for beginners or occasional users not wanting to invest in an expensive, cumbersome home gym.
The Total Gym 1100 is an uncomplicated but very diverse piece of equipment that facilitates over 60 exercises, working all parts of the upper and lower body, the abs and cardio system. It's also commonly used for injury rehabilitation.
The sliding motion of the ergonomic glide board is fluid, although somewhat noisy, and resistance is increased by adjusting the incline.
The Total Gym 1100 is compact and includes a folding feature. It can be stored in a closet but is best suited in a permanent workout space as folding and moving it can be awkward and inconvenient.
The 1100 is the lower end Total Gym model. For a more durable and versatile version (at nearly twice the price) see the Total Gym 1700 Club.
More Info & Price Comparisons
List Price: $269.99
Sale Price: $262.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
|Total Gym AbCrunch for 1000 1100 1500 1700 1800 Elite Pro Ultra Supra Ab Crunch|
Time Remaining: 2h 47m
Buy It Now for only: $129.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Folding Upright Exercise Bike | Body Champ XRB100 Compact Magnetic Resistance X-Bike
- BodyCraft 1120 Folding Treadmill | Multi-Speed & Incline, Fold Up No Frills Home Workout
- Sole S77 Incline Fitness Treadmill | 2009 Best Buy Home Cardio Training Machine
- Total Body Works 5000 | Affordable Body Weight Resistance Gym
- Total Gym 1700 Club | Fitness Quest Complete Home Gym