Club Pro Ab Trainer | Health Club Quality Abdominal Exerciser in Your Home Gym
The Club Pro Ab Trainer is used in over 3,000 gyms and fitness centers and is the preferred choice of professionals, celebrities and fitness trainers. It's more expensive than other popular Ab Trainers but you will see and feel the difference in this commercial quality piece of equipment. The sturdy unit is built with 1 ¼ inch steel tubing and will last a lifetime in your home gym.
Is it worth the retail price? Perhaps. Is it better than the cheaper models? Definitely.
The Club Pro Ab Trainer is very effective at isolating the muscles in the abdominal region without straining your neck and lower back. There are a variety of abdominal exercises you can perform to obtain "6-pack abs", including the Basic Crunch, Oblique Crunch, Raised Knee Crunch and Oblique, Raised Straight Leg Crunch, Bicycle Crunch, Double Crunch and Scissor Crunch.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Bosu Balance Trainer Home Version | Target Core Muscles, Abdominals and Back
- Ab Rocket Abdominal Trainer | Strengthen Your Core
- Ab Rocket Twister Review | A Critical Look at the “As Seen On TV” Infomercial Abdominal Trainer
- Ab Lounge Ultra | Abdominal Trainer & Crunch Workout Chair
- Total Core Extra Exercise Machine | Fitness IQ 360 Degree Waist Slimming Abdominal Trainer