Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine | The World’s Best Home Rower?
Concept2 manufactures two high-end indoor rowing machines, the Model E and the Model D. These machines can be viewed as a lifetime investment for those interested in bringing a professional gym-quality rower into the home.
The most striking difference between the two models is the height of the Model E -- at 20 inches above the floor the seat is about the height of a normal chair. In addition, the monitor arm is longer and fixed in place and the standard steel chain in the Model D has been upgraded to nickel plated steel in the Model E.
This is a durable and precise piece of exercise equipment. The rowing action and sliding seat movement are super smooth and secure, affording an efficient total body workout. The flywheel is engineered to reduce noise while providing the visceral sensation of rowing on water.
The Model E features a self-calibrating PM4 Performance Monitor that displays workout data in five display options. Automatic operation means you don't have to press a single button; just begin rowing and the monitor turns on and provides feedback. The monitor accurately tracks distance, speed, pace, calories and watts.
The removable LogCard records results and preferences and a Garmin chest belt is included for heart rate monitoring. The built-in wireless technology is also compatible with Polar heart rate monitors.
Free online motivational tools include the Concept2 online logbook, rowing challenges and a training forum.
The rower requires 9 x 4 feet of space but easily separates into two parts for storage and includes caster wheels for easy transport.
Indoor rowing is an impact-free, complete exercise, working the arms, legs, chest, back and abs. It's ideal for cross-training, losing weight, toning muscle, cardiovascular training and injury rehabilitation.
Concept2 Model E Rower Product Details
- 20 inch frame height
- One-piece leg design offers stability and a solid feel
- Fully enclosed chain housing keeps the nickel-plated chain clean
- Powder-coated frame sealed with a clear top coat for extra durability
- Long monitor arm, for easy access to PM4 Performance Monitor
- Flywheel design minimizes noise, maximizes smooth feel of rowing on water
- Easy spiral damper controls feel of each pull
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track for smooth seat movement
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing
- Easy assembly. Tools and illustrated instructions included
- Maximum user weight: 500 pounds
More Info & Price Comparisons
- The Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine on Amazon
- Compare to the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine
- See all bestselling Rowing Machines
- Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine | Strength Building, Calorie Burning Indoor Fitness System
- Folding Scull Rowing Machine | HCI Fitness Sprint Outrigger Compact Hydraulic Piston Rower
- BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine | Best Low Impact, Cardiovascular Workout
- ProRower H2O Fitness RX-750 Home Rowing Machine | Water Resistance Indoor Exercise
- WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine | Natural Resistance, Low Impact, Calorie Burning Exercise