Dosho Gym 5000 | DG5009 Compact, Adjustable Weight Training
The Dosho Gym 5000 | Designed by the Inventor of Bowflex
The Dosho Gym 5000 uses a remarkably space-efficient and innovative design to provide a true full body workout -- using real steel, not cables. The gym is creatively engineered for easy, efficient and safe transitions between exercises.
Two unique, patented features caught our attention. The Lift-Assist System and adjustable Depth-Limiter Bar act as a personal spotter and facilitate perfect form for squats and a full range of ab exercises.
See how the technology works in the video demonstration below (featuring former Workout With Jackie Warner cast member Greg Plitt).
The patented adjustable 45 pound clam-shell Dosho Bells allow for a complete upper body workout but also attach to the leg-extension system for lower body work. Weight adjustment is easy using the Dosho Bell locking mechanism.
The system includes a 78-page training program with descriptions of over 40 gym-quality free weight exercises suitable for beginners to advanced users
More Info & Price Comparisons
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Currently Unavailable
Availability: Currently Unavailable
|No items matching the keyword phrase "dosho (5000,dg5009)" were found. This could be due to the keyword phrase used, or could mean your server is unable to communicate with Ebays RSS2 Server.
- Body Solid EXM1500S Single Stack Home Gym | Complete Fitness System Best Buy Rating
- Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym | Low Impact, Compact, Efficient Exercise Equipment
- Cap Barbell Simple 40-Pound Dumbbell Set | With Portable Storage Case
- FreeForm Hideaway Home Gym | Adjustable Resistance Bands for Core Body Building
- Are 90 Degree Leg Extensions Bad for Your Knees?