Fitness Master Indoor Spinning Cycle | X Series Momentum Home Exercise Bike with Outdoor Cycling Feel
Unlike most home exercise bikes the Fitness Master X Series Momentum has no complicated electronics, does not require electricity and gets by without a computer console. This is a heavy, substantial spinning bike that simulates the riding effort of an outdoor road cycle. Learn more about spinning here.
The X series Momentum features a hefty 44 lb flywheel and a quiet, low maintenance belt drive. The ergonomic seat is anatomically engineered, adjustable both vertically and horizontally and includes a mid-section cut-away for easy mounting.
The spinning system incorporates clincher resistance and the flywheel can be halted using the quick stop knob.
The cycle pedals are high performance, weighted and include comfortable and secure foot straps. The pro style handle bar is also adjustable both horizontally and vertically.
With no electronics you won't be concerned about the computer operations breaking down, not uncommon for exercise bike display panels, but you won't be able to track time, speed, distance etc. A good heart rate monitor is recommended when using this type of bike.
While assembly is a relatively easy six step process the components are heavy; the assembled bike weights 125 pounds. The package includes all the required tools.
The bike comes with a Momentum water bottle and an outdoor bicycle style water bottle holder.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here for the Fitness Master X Series Momentum Indoor Cycling Bike
- See all Spinning Bikes on Amazon
- Find more Spinning Bikes on eBay
- Phoenix Spinning Exercise Bike | 98623 Revolution Cycle Pro II Affordable Road-Like Home Cycling
- Keiser M3 Indoor Spinning Cycle | Quiet Stationary Exercise Bike with Computer
- Home Indoor Spin Cycling | Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Stationary Exercise Bike
- Recumbent Exercise Bike Review | Schwinn 240 Low Impact Home Cardio Cycle
- Schwinn A20 Series Recumbent Exercise Bike | Quiet, Low Impact Home Fitness