Fitness News: Electronic Arts Looks to Conquer Fitness Market with EA Sports Active for Wii Fit
Electronic Arts has announced the release EA Sports Active, a dedicated exercise game for the Wii Fit that expands on the system's capabilities with perhaps the most rigorous exercises ever connected to a gaming console.
EA Sport Active will offer a wide variety of interactive activities and exercises, linked together into an evolving circuit training routine targeting the muscles of the upper and lower body, as well as providing cardio for a healthy heart.
The title ships with a specially designed leg-strap to hold the Wii’s Nunchuck controller to track lower body movements, allowing players to increase intensity levels.
Developed in collaboration with Oprah's personal trainer Bob Greene, EA Sports Active provides a fun, inexpensive and easy to maintain regimen designed to encourage physical fitness and healthy living.
- EA Sports Active | Cardio Exercise, Resistance Training & Fun Fitness for the Nintendo Wii
- Fitness News: Nintendo Wii Fit Sales Top 8 Million
- Fitness News: EA SPORTS Active 2 to be released on November 16 | Available for Xbox 360 Kinect
- EA Sports Active 2 Review | For Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360
- My Fitness Coach | Interactive Wii Exercise Game from UBI Soft