Fitness News: P90X Workout with Tony Horton Tops 2 Million Customers
You've seen the infomercials. You've heard celebrities singing its praises. Tony Horton's P90X has now touched 2 million customers and continues to sell as well in 2010 as when it first exploded on the scene a few years ago. Millions of dollars in marketing and remarkable word of mouth have helped keep the phenomenon alive.
P90X stresses the importance of "muscle confusion" -- switching up the order of routines and adding new movements during each phase, forcing the body to continuously adapt to new stresses so that it never plateaus.
A growing list of celebrities have reported using P90X. Film/TV: Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Jennie Garth. Music: Sheryl Crow, Pink. Professional Athletes: Ray Lewis, David Akers, David Garrard, Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo.
- Power 90 Extreme (P90X) Home Fitness With Personal Trainer Tony Horton | Muscle Confusion Workout DVDs
- Fitness News: Pink Treadmills Launched by Cybex to Support Breast Cancer Research
- Fitness News: Regular Exercise Reduces Anxiety by 20 Percent and Improves Quality of Life
- Gymboss Exercise Interval Timer | V2.0 GB2009 Alarm by Beep, Vibration, or Both
- Fitness News: Equinox Fitness Clubs to Offer Exclusive Celebrity Music Playlists