Fitness News: Pink Treadmills Launched by Cybex to Support Breast Cancer Research
Cybex International, Inc. announced the release of the first-ever, custom-made pink treadmills to help raise funds for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). CYBEX will donate 10 cents for every mile logged on any pink 750T treadmill during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October 2009.
The pink treadmills will be available in health clubs, YMCA’s, hotels and spas, student recreation centers, corporate employee gyms and other exercise facilities around the country.
“We are committed to raising funds and awareness on the benefits of exercise, particularly as it relates to improving long-term survival for those who have been treated for breast cancer,” said Joan Carter, CYBEX Executive Director and Founder of the CYBEX Pink Ribbon Run.
To find participating clubs in the Pink Ribbon Run visit www.cybexintl.com.
[Source: Business Wire]
- Fitness News: Vigorous Exercise Lowers Breast Cancer Risk
- Fitness News: Exercise After Age 30 May Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer
- Horizon T73 Treadmill | A Great Home Workout
- Bowflex Series 3 Exercise Treadmill | Walking, Runnning Cardio Workout With Incline
- Vibration Platform Exercise Machine Review | Confidence Slim Full Body Vibration Platform