Flexcords Resistance Bands Home Gym | High Quality, Portable, Doorway Workout Set
The popularity and effectiveness of resistance band training has led to a flood of choices for consumers from hundreds of manufacturers.
While Flexcords may not compete with resistance band industry-leader Bodylastics, this is an impressive set of above-average quality bands and an inexpensive alternative to a home gym or set of adjustable dumbbells.
The Flexcords package includes six color-coded resistance bands, each with a different tension, suited to beginner or advanced users. The set offers resistance from 2-55 pounds, supporting over 100 exercises.
Again using Bodylastics as a benchmark comparison, the Flexcords grips are comfortable but not padded and contoured. Also, multiple bands cannot be hooked to a single handle -- each of the six bands has it's own permanently attached handle. This makes it not advisable or at best cumbersome to use more than one simultaneously. That said, the choice of six bands will provide ample resistance for most users.
Proper resistance band training strengthens the stabilizing muscles as well as the targeted muscle group, increasing core and joint strength and improving posture. The wide range of motion and constant tension also serve to stretch the muscle to better improve tone and endurance.
Resistance bands are also ideal for reducing the risk of injury and rehab to safely repair injured muscles.
Flexcords resistance bands provide a smooth, seamless workout and give you dynamic control of your routines without sacrificing quality.
Flexcords Resistance Bands Set Product Details
- White Lightning Flexcord: 40 - 55 lbs
- Blue Flexcord: 28 - 40 lbs
- Red FLexcord: 18 - 28 lbs
- Green Flexcord: 12 - 18 lbs
- Orange Flexcord: 7 - 12 lbs
- Yellow Flexcord: 3 - 6 lbs
- Door Attachment
- Exercise chart
- Light and portable
- 90 day money back guarantee
More Info & Product Details
- 2010 Best Resistance/Strength Band System | From Bodylastics and MUSCLE & FITNESS Magazine
- 2010 Set of 5 Resistance Bands for P90X, INSANITY, Home Workout DVDs & Physical Therapy
- Bodylastics Exercise Resistance Bands System | BASIC or MAX TENSION Compact Gym System
- Terrell Owens Introduces New Gym System | Elastic Resistance Bands For Strength, Speed or Rehab
- Resistance Bands Exercise Set | SPRI Advanced Traveling Trainer