Fold Up Powered Incline Walking Treadmill | LifeSpan Fitness TR200 Fold-N-Stor
Here's a sleek and compact folding treadmill that comes fully assembled out of the box. Ideal for small spaces, the LifeSpan Fitness TR200 easily collapses to fit under a bed, upright in a closet or behind a door.
The blue LCD console features a large, easy to use display with 6 exercise programs. You can track speed, time, distance, steps, heart rate and calories burned.
The incline feature, not always seen in treadmills of this price range, is excellent for varying difficulty and working different muscle groups. A push of a button easily adjusts the incline levels between 4, 6, 8, or 10. Another button skips directly to 3, 4, 5, or 6 miles per hour.
Other features include built-in speakers and headphone port for an iPod or MP3 player.
While this treadmill is sturdy and stable, it's not the best choice for heavy running. The 1.5-horsepower drive motor offers speed ranges of 0.5 to 8 MPH. For models with more speed and power, browse our other treadmill reviews.
LifeSpan Fitness TR200 Fold-N-Stor Product Details
- Fully assembled treadmill
- Folds compactly to store under bed or in closet
- Blue LCD console tracks time, calories, distance, steps, speed, and incline
- Quick-start speed and incline buttons; 3 speed and 3 incline programs
- 10 Incline levels
- Built-in speakers and headphone port
- Contact heart rate grips
- 30.5" x 51.5" x 60.5" -- Folds to 13.5" x 59.5"
- Drive motor: 1.5-horsepower continuous-duty motor
- Speed: 0.5 to 8 miles per hour
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Lifetime on the frame, 5 years on the motor, and 1 year on parts and labor
More Info & Price Comparisons
- LifeSpan Fitness Folding Treadmill | TR 3000-HRC High Quality Best Buy
- Merit (Horizon) Fitness 725T | “Cheap” Home Treadmill with Basic Features
- Sole S77 Incline Fitness Treadmill | 2009 Best Buy Home Cardio Training Machine
- 2011 Treadmill Best Buy | New Sole F80 Folding Model With Incline
- BodyCraft 1120 Folding Treadmill | Multi-Speed & Incline, Fold Up No Frills Home Workout