FreeForm Hideaway Home Gym | Adjustable Resistance Bands for Core Body Building
Watching the video demonstration for this product reminded us of the American Inventor program that ran on television a couple of years ago. We love passion and creativity in fitness innovation and it's great to see former bodybuilder and creator Jim Deola's concept made it to market.
We might respectfully disagree that the FreeForm Hideaway Home Gym is "the most efficient core body building exercise machine on the market today", but it certainly is unique, compact and provides a solid full body resistance workout.
This machine offers a comprehensive range of forward facing, rear facing and squat exercises. Simple adjustments allow you to go from minimal to maximum resistance in seconds without leaving the seat.
Three dimensional arm pieces provide a free-floating motion and include multiple connection points that facilitate various ranges of motion to work different muscle groups.
Among the most impressive features is an ingenious design that lets you folds down the machine to less than 5 inches flat in a matter of seconds -- check it out at the end of the video below.
The FreeForm Hideaway Home Gym ships fully assembled and includes a workout chart showing each available gym position.
More Info Price Comparisons
FreeForm Hideaway Home Gym Video Demonstration
- Dosho Gym 5000 | DG5009 Compact, Adjustable Weight Training
- ProRower H2O Fitness RX-750 Home Rowing Machine | Water Resistance Indoor Exercise
- Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym | Low Impact, Compact, Efficient Exercise Equipment
- Joist Mounted Pull Up/Chin Up Bar with Neutral Grip Handles
- Stamina 1215 Orbital Exercise Rowing Machine | Free Motion Arms for Natural Rowing