GoFit Kettlebells with Vinyl Color Coating | 10-35 Pound Weights for Strength and Endurance
With the explosive growth in kettlebell popularity and the overwhelming number of choices now available, we decided to review one manufacturer’s entire line for its affordability and appeal to the home user.
The kettlebell is a cast iron weight of Russian origin that looks similar to a cannonball attached to a handle. Kettlebell training is designed to work both the cardio and muscular systems by employing total body movements that build strength, increase endurance and hone agility and balance.
GoFit produces an affordable, attractive set of kettlebells of varied weights. We love the color coding — Yellow = 10 pounds, Red = 15 pounds, Blue = 20 pounds, Orange = 25 pounds, Dark Green = 35 pounds.
The durable vinyl coating also helps protect hardwood and tile floors. The comfortable polished handles make for easy transfer from hand to hand.
Celebrities endorsements include Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz, Lance Armstrong, Mariska Hargitay, Sylvester Stallone, Claire Danes, Kim Cattrall and Matthew McConaughey.
Each GoFit Kettlebell includes an Iron Core training DVD and workout booklet.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- GoFit 10-Pound Yellow Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating
- GoFit 15-Pound Red Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating
- GoFit 20-Pound Blue Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating
- GoFit 25-Pound Orange Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating
- GoFit 35-Pound Dark Green Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating
- Beginner-Intermediate Kettlebell Weight Set | Marcy VKBS50 50-Pound Cast Iron Set
- Cap Barbell Simple 40-Pound Dumbbell Set | With Portable Storage Case
- 2010 Best Resistance/Strength Band System | From Bodylastics and MUSCLE & FITNESS Magazine
- Wall-Mounted Pull Up/Chin Up/Dip Bar | Maximum Muscle Trainer from Maximum Fitness Gear
- Flexcords Resistance Bands Home Gym | High Quality, Portable, Doorway Workout Set