GoFit Ultimate ProGym with DVD | Go Anywhere, Train Anytime Portable Travel Home Gym
The key benefits of this system are the portability that allows you to take it on the road and the ability to easily add or subtract resistance. It's actually possible to get an adequate full body workout using this little gym-in-a-bag
The GoFit Ultimate ProGym offers 7 levels of resistance created by using different combinations of the tube strengths. You can effectively build size and strength or increase muscle definition. The set includes two handles, three resistance tubes, two ankle straps, one door anchor, an exercise wall chart and renowned fitness model and personal trainer Lynda Leene's own 25 minute workout on DVD. A mesh carry bag is included for storage or travel.
This system cannot not compete with top of the line home gyms -- but it's portable -- and for under 30 bucks provides a fun yet challenging way to stretch, tone and tighten your body.
Compare to Bodylastics Compact Gym
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Bowflex Ultimate 2 Home Gym | Perform 95 Exercises Without Adjusting Power Rods
- GoFit Ultimate Wobble/Balance Board | Adjustable Core, Stength Training with DVD Video
- Resistance Exercise Band Set | 3 Piece Multi-Colored Light, Medium & Heavy Tensions
- The FIRM Cardio-To-Go Workout Kit | Slim Without The Gym Mobile Fitness
- GoFit Kettlebells with Vinyl Color Coating | 10-35 Pound Weights for Strength and Endurance