Gold’s Gym Cardio Workout | Boxing, Interactive Exercise Game for Nintendo Wii
Gold's Gym, the largest commercial gym in the world, brings their training philosophy to the virtual world with Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for the Nintendo Wii.
The primary emphasis of this game is cardio boxing. If you're looking for more traditional exercises for the Wii, check out our reviews of EA Sports Active or My Fitness Coach. Gold's Gym Cardio Workout does include some short non-boxing routines that are unlocked as you progress through the boxing exercises.
The game follows your progress with an activity calendar and tracks calories burned, body weight and adjusts the workouts as you become more fit.
You can choose between three levels of difficulty: light, regular and hardcore while customizing the experience with a selection of music and background visuals. As you acquire points you can buy items like new exercise outfits at the the gym store.
The graphics are a bit cartoonish and simplistic compared to other Wii fitness games but the motion sensor movements are relatively realistic.
Fitness programs like this are thriving in part because they can actually make you look forward to working out. Gold's Gym Cardio Workout is an effective game, especially if you like boxing, as an introduction to exercising with the Wii or as supplement to other Wii fitness games.
Purchase includes a free one-week trial membership at a real-life Gold's Gym for when you're ready to take your fitness results out of the living room.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here for Gold's Gym Cardio Workout on Amazon
- Get the Nintendo Wii System
- All Wii fitness games on eBay
- Gold's Gym Cardio Workout on eBay
|36 Mini Trampoline Gym Trainer Fitness Exercise Workout Cardio Rebounder Home|
Time Remaining: 5h
Buy It Now for only: $37.71
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|Golds Gym Cardio Workout Nintendo Wii 2009|
$1.99 (1 Bid)
Time Remaining: 8h 27m
Bid now | Add to watch list
- Fitness News: More Than a Fitness Fad | Exercise-Themes Games increase in Popularity
- Nintendo Wii Fit Plus & Wii Fit Plus Balance Board Combo Fitness Game
- My Fitness Coach | Interactive Wii Exercise Game from UBI Soft
- Fitness News | Gold’s Gym’s Top 10 Secrets to Keeping New Year’s Fitness Resolutions in 2010
- Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 | New & Improved Workout Game for Nintendo Wii