Gold’s Gym Offering Free Passes and Fitness Assessments as Exercise “Stimulus Package”
Gold's Gym is offering it's own version of a stimulus package designed to empower Americans to improve their fitness while giving the economy a boost at the same time.
The thee part promotion includes free 7-day passes, free fitness level assessments and a free "how to" guide on starting a successful exercise regimen.
The $22 billion dollar price tag being reported would only be if every American over the age of 18 took advantage of the free passes and fitness audits. The free exercise guide is now available here.
Every year, more than $1 trillion is spent on common diseases that could have been prevented through a healthy nutrition and exercise program. The Fitness Stimulus campaign is an effort to raise awareness for the fact that exercise can play a big part in reducing the nation’s health care costs.
[Source: Gold's Gym]
- P90X Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar | For Tony Horton’s Power 90X Home Workout
- ChaLean (Johnson) Extreme Beachbody Fitness System | 15 Workouts on 6 DVDs, Thigh Toner Band & Body Fat Tester
- Ultimate Reset Cleanse Review | In Depth Look at the New Detox Program from Beachbody
- Top 25 Fitness Blogs, Best Exercise & Health Websites
- Fitness News: Stop Using Hydroxycut Products, FDA Says