Gymboss Exercise Interval Timer | V2.0 GB2009 Alarm by Beep, Vibration, or Both
The Gymboss is a compact, easy to use, interval timer that lets you to focus attention on your workout rather than repeatedly checking a clock or stopwatch. An alarm by beep, vibration or both signals when to move to your next interval.
The GB2009 is an upgrade to the original V.1. Both units are about the size of a small pager and clip securely on the waistband. The GB2009 adds a new stopwatch feature.
The intervals are flexible and accurate. Timer settings include: Boxing (3 minute workout, 1 minute rest) and Sprinting (15 second workout, 50 second rest), and can be set from 1 to 99 rounds. You can also calculate warm-up and cool down times.
The highest alarm volume is loud enough to hear over music or traffic. You can choose between alarm lengths of one, five and ten seconds.
The GB2009 is available in silver, hot pink or slate gray.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Casio G-Shock Men’s Digital Sports Watch Mudman #G9000-1V | Shock, Water and Mud Resistant
- Lauren Brooks Kettlebells DVD Workout | The Ultimate Body Sculpt & Conditioning Program Volume 1 & 2
- Accurate Men’s Running/Walking Pedometer Watch | Tech 4 O Accelerator
- Reebok Fitwatch 10S Strapless Heart Rate Monitor Watch | Contoured Design, Pulse Technology and Lightning Fast Readings
- Digital Fitness Heart Rate Monitor Watch | Timex T5J031 Unisex Sport Watch with Chest Strap