How to Start an Exercise Program | The Anatomy of a New Fitness Routine
Are you thinking about starting a new home fitness routine? There are many excellent exercise programs available and making the decision to start working out regularly is the first step. Committing to make it a priority and staying motivated to continue is the next.
Exercise is key to a healthier and happier lifestyle. We all know that a good workout program can burn fat, build muscle and improve coordination. Other, often overlooked benefits include an increase in self-esteem, relief from stress and a reduction in the risk of chronic disease.
Our friends at Vibram FiveFingers have developed this infographic illustrating the dos and don'ts of starting a new fitness routine. It includes valuable exercise tips and advice from professional trainers and fitness instructors to help you begin and continue a results-driven home exercise program.
Click to open image in new browser and again to zoom to full size
- Fitness News | Gold’s Gym’s Top 10 Secrets to Keeping New Year’s Fitness Resolutions in 2010
- Fitness News: Studies Show Exercise as Best Preventative Measure for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fitness News: Paula Abdul, Natalie Gulbis endorse “World’s First Self-Guiding, Eco-Friendly Stretch Mats”
- Power 90 In-Home Boot Camp | Maximum Muscle Definition & Body Sculpting DVD Fitness Program
- Fitness News: Regular Exercise Reduces Anxiety by 20 Percent and Improves Quality of Life