Insanity Asylum 2011 Workout Preview | Sequel to Shaun T.’s Insanity Coming Soon
After the remarkable success of last year's Insanity workout program, renowned fitness trainer Shaun T. is back in 2011 with Insanity Asylum.
This sequel is expected to be even more grueling than the original Insanity, considered one of the most difficult workout programs ever released on DVD. Originally announced in early November 2010, there is still no firm Insanity Asylum release date, but all signs point to February or March 2011.
Similar in format to Tony Horton's One on One series, Insanity Asylum will feature monthly workouts from Shaun T. with a “Sports Performance” approach.
Insanity Asylum will include Asylum + Insanity hybrid and Asylum + P90X hybrid workout schedules. If you were able to complete P90X or the original Insanity, then this new program is the next logical step.
Insanity Asylum Product Features
- 6 Insane New Workouts
- 30 Day Calendar
- Insanity Hybrid Calendar
- P90X Hybrid Calendar
- Nutrition Guide
The workouts will deliver the strength, explosive power and mental focus needed to take your fitness to the next level.
AVAILABLE NOW (From Team Beachbody - BEST Price)
(FREE Team Beachbody account includes access to online workout tools and community support)
- INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Base Kit
- INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Deluxe Kit
- Read more about the original Insanity from Shaun T.
- INSANITY: The Asylum | New Shaun T/Beachbody DVD Workout Collaboration Available Now
- Shaun T. INSANITY Deluxe Recovery Package | Original System + 3 New DVD Workouts + 60 Days P90X Recovery Formula
- Rev Abs Workout DVD with Brett Hoebel | 90-Day Beachbody Abdominal Training Program
- P90X2 Available Now
- INSANITY DVD Workout System with Shaun T. | 60-Day Full Body Transformation