Inversion Therapy Fitness Table | Ironman Gravity 2000 with Comfortable Ankle Support
Priced between the Ironman 1000 and Ironman 4000, the 2000 model is an excellent mid-range option with a focus on comfort and stability.
Uncomfortable ankle braces are a common complaint of first timer inversion table users. During inversion, much of the body's weight is supported by the ankles. The Ironman 2000 puts a premium on padded, easily adjustable, secure and comfortable ankle support.
The overall construction is sturdy and well-made and the table has an elegant, aesthetically pleasing look. The inversion transition is smooth and stable and the table has extra long safety handles for easy return to the upright position.
There's no doubt that inversion therapy works -- the act of hanging upside down can help relieve or reverse the effects of gravity on the spine, release tension in the lower back and relieve chronic back pain. It's also recommend for preventive maintenance and overall well-being.
Assembly is straight-forward but relatively involved, taking 1-2 hours.
Ironman Gravity 2000 Product Details
- Sturdy, comfortable inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Ergonomically molded 2" soft vinyl covered foam ankle cushions
- Supports users up to 300 pounds and 6'6" in height
- Durable tubular steel frame, tough nylon backrest
- Scratch resistant powder-coated finish
- Rubber non-skid floor stabilizers
- Folds for storage
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Buy the Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table
- Compare to other popular Inversion Tables on Amazon
- Ironman Gravity Inversion Tables (ALL MODELS) currently on eBay
|No items matching the keyword phrase "ironman 2000 gravity table" were found. This could be due to the keyword phrase used, or could mean your server is unable to communicate with Ebays RSS2 Server.
- Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table | Best Exercise for Relieving Back Pressure and Pain
- Ironman ATIS 1000 Inversion Therapy Fitness Table | Back Stress Relief and Ab Training System
- Paradigm 500 Inversion Table System | Back Therapy & Exercise Resistance
- Stamina Gravity Inversion Table | Relieve Tension, Stress and Back Pain
- Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table | Back Pain & Stress Management