Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 | New & Improved Workout Game for Nintendo Wii
Jillian Michaels has created a brand name for herself that continues to expand with the release of Fitness Ultimatum 2010. A sequel to the 2009 game of the same name, the 2010 version features improvements in graphics, motion capture and gameplay.
This feels more like a sophisticated and comprehensive exercise program than a game. Gone are the cartoonish graphics from the original -- replaced by rugged beaches, deep jungles and tropical vistas -- and a lifelike representation of Jillian created by motion capture technology. There are no mini-games, just well-designed cardio and strength training routines and a boot camp style approach.
The new “Resolutions” mode features a customizable training calendar that lets you plan routines for up to six months. New audio recorded by Jillian guides you through each phase.
“Exercise with Jillian” gives users one-on-one time with a 3D avatar of Jillian that demonstrates pre-made or custom routines.
The game is very responsive and works well with the Wii balance board and remote. Improvements in player motion tracking create more accurate and precise on-screen exercise movements and ensure proper tempo and technique.
More Info & Price Comparisons
Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 Video
- Nintendo Wii Fit Plus & Wii Fit Plus Balance Board Combo Fitness Game
- Wii Push Up Bar for Wii Fit Balance Board | Adjustable, Fitness Game Compatible
- Jillian Michaels Fitness DVD | Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism Circuit Training Workout
- Fitness News: New NBC Show “Losing It With Jillian” Debuts Tuesday, June 1
- Jillian Michaels Fitness DVD | Yoga Meltdown Workout 2010