Joist Mounted Pull Up/Chin Up Bar with Neutral Grip Handles
Pull ups and chin ups are among the most efficient exercises for building upper body strength. They isolate muscle groups, prevent "cheating" on reps, and develop all upper body muscles including the chest, biceps, triceps, back and shoulders.
This pull up bar from Pacillo's Fitness features perpendicular neutral grip handles as well as the standard angled handles seen on all joist mount bars. The multiple handles allow for varied grip positions while performing pull ups, chin ups, spread pulls and side pulls.
Unlike some removable doorway chin up bars, stability and sturdiness will be of no concern when this heavy gauge steel bar is properly installed into a joist.
What's the difference between a chin up and a pull up? A chin up is performed with your palms facing you, while a a pull up is performed with your palms facing away from you.
This joist mount pull up bar is ideal for mounting in a garage, basement or other out of the way location. It measures 48" in length and includes knurled grips on the angled, middle, and traverse handles.
Important note: Installation requires drilling. The bar is attached to the joist using four large bolts, not screws.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here for the Joist Mounted Pull Up Bar with Neutral Grip Handles
- Compare to all bestselling Pull Up Bars on Amazon
- Joist Mount Chin Up/Pull Up Bar | Doorway, Wall Mounted or Outdoor Home Fitness
- Wall-Mounted Pull Up/Chin Up/Dip Bar | Maximum Muscle Trainer from Maximum Fitness Gear
- Iron Gym Doorway Chin & Pull-Up Bar (No Screws) | Pro Fit Portable Total Upper Body Workout
- GoFit Door Frame Pull Up/Chin Up Bar | With Bracket Mount Hardware
- Valeo Hanging Ab Straps | For Iron Gym, P90X Doorway or Joist Mount Chin/Pull Up Bars