LifeSpan Fitness SP1000 Stretching Machine | Chiropractor Recommended Muscle Isolation Exerciser
A device with the sole function of helping you stretch properly may seem like an unnecessary luxury, but the LifeSpan Fitness Stretch Partner is worth consideration for active fitness enthusiasts and athletes.
By isolating and properly leveraging the muscles this device allows for improved control over the effectiveness and intensity of each stretch. Using your own body weight to stretch helps build strength and flexibility while improving posture and preventing the susceptibility to injury.
In general, stretching develops body awareness, enhances physical fitness, increases mental and physical relaxation and reduces muscular soreness and stiffness. We recommend using this as a supplement to or instead of a stretching machine for those who can't afford one.
The seat on the Stretch Partner rotates on a smart pivot system to create a fuller and more effective stretch. The included 30 minute Flexibility for Life training DVD and illustrated flip book show all muscle groups and demonstrate proper technique for each stretch.
This device is now being used by PGA/LPGA golf coaches and tennis and baseball coaches to improve range of motion, flexibility and athletic performance.
The sturdy steel construction accommodates users up to 300 lbs, measures 48" by 37" and includes transport wheels for convenient storage.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here for the LifeSpan Fitness SP1000 Stretch Partner on Amazon
- See all available stretching equipment
- Fitness News: Paula Abdul, Natalie Gulbis endorse “World’s First Self-Guiding, Eco-Friendly Stretch Mats”
- AKROwheels Duo Exercise Wheels | Total Body/Abdominal Functional Training System
- Fold Up Powered Incline Walking Treadmill | LifeSpan Fitness TR200 Fold-N-Stor
- Perfect Pushup Accessories | DVD & Counter
- The Women’s Health Magazine Big Book of Exercises (Kindle or Paperback)