Lynx Portable Back Stretcher | Relieve Back Pain and Improve Posture
For those averse to inversion, the Lynx Portable Back Stretcher is a viable alternative. While the benefits of inversion therapy are superior, this is an effective approach if you're uncomfortable strapping into a table and hanging upside down.
The Lynx Back Stretcher uses manually adjusting leverage handles to relieve back pain and decompress and realign the spine. This contraption is solidly built with thick aluminum and features contoured foot supports to secure the ankles while in use. It's easier on the knees than using an inversion table.
The Lynx easily adjusts to fit almost any user and can lengthen the skeleton by 1 to 1-1/2 inches, increasing flexibility and relieving spinal pressure.
The frame folds to 20" x 11.5" x 3.5", weighs just 5.5 pounds and comes with a nylon travel bag for easy storage and transport.
Also see our Inversion Table reviews.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Lynx Portable Back Stretcher
- See all Back Stretchers on Amazon
- Compare to bestselling InversionTables
- Stamina Gravity Inversion Table | Relieve Tension, Stress and Back Pain
- Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table | Best Exercise for Relieving Back Pressure and Pain
- Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table | Deluxe Gravity Back Therapy for Fitness and Pain Relief
- Ironman ATIS 1000 Inversion Therapy Fitness Table | Back Stress Relief and Ab Training System
- What are the Benefits of Inversion Table Therapy and is it Safe?