Omron Walking Pocket Pedometer | Hj-113 Upgrade to Hj-112 with Belt Holder and Security Strap
A simple pedometer can be invaluable in the battle against becoming inactive and sedentary. The Omron Hj-113 is easy to use, cheap and effective. A simple goal of reaching 1,000, 5,000 or 10,000 steps per day can be incredibly motivating.
The Omron Hj-113 is an upgrade to the phenomenally popular Hj-112. It offers all the benefits of the earlier version with a few extras. The Hj-113 includes a full 7-day history for aerobic minutes as well as steps, miles, total minutes and calories burned, while sporting an attractive new look in a slightly smaller package...all at a lower price.
The Hj-113 features a large, easy to read display with intuitive readouts and control. The package comes with a detachable belt holder and security strap.
See the Omron Hj-720ITC for another popular Omron Pedometer that includes Health Management Software.
More Info & Price Comparison
- Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer | Advanced Omron Health Management Software Included
- Omron HJ-112 Digital Premium Pedometer | Digitally Count Steps, Calories and Distance
- Omron Step Counter HIP Pedometer | Track Walking Steps, Calories Burned and Distance Travelled
- Omron HJ-303 GoSmart Tri-Axis Pocket Pedometer | Premium Digital Walking/Running Step Counter
- Omron Body Fat/Composition Monitor and Scale | HBF-514C Full Body Sensor