Paradigm 500 Inversion Table System | Back Therapy & Exercise Resistance
Although inversion therapy is a time-tested method for the treatment of back pain and promotion of general health, affordable inversion tables are now bringing this proven approach into the mainstream.
Inversion therapy addresses back pain associated with spinal compression and has become a viable alternative to anti-inflammatory medications, cortisone injections and electrical stimulation.
The Paradigm 500 Inversion Table is very similar to the Ironman Gravity series. The system features comfortable foot straps and uses a patented ratchet ankle mechanism that lets you adjust the tightness of the cushions with the touch of a button. Inversion can put stress on the feet and ankles so this extra feature is essential in our opinion.
In addition to treating back pain, muscle tension and helping circulation, inversion tables can be used to add extra resistance to many exercises including sit-ups, inverted crunches, back extensions and inverted squats.
The Paradigm 500 includes a comfortable, soft nylon backrest and adjustable tether safety straps. The durable tubular steel frame is scratch resistant and the feel when in use is solid and stable. Assembly is easy and can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
Paradigm 500 Inversion Table Product Details
- Relieve back stress or add extra resistance to exercise
- Durable design with scratch resistant steel frame
- Accommodates users up to 300 lbs and 6' 6" in height
- Ratchet ankle system with comfortable ankle cushions
- Durable padded nylon backrest and protective side covers
- Rubber non-skid floor stabilizers
- Nylon tether strap for safety
- Folds up for convenient storage
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here to find the Paradigm 500 Inversion Table System on Amazon
- See more inversion tables on eBay
- Inversion Therapy Fitness Table | Ironman Gravity 2000 with Comfortable Ankle Support
- Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table | Best Exercise for Relieving Back Pressure and Pain
- Ironman ATIS 1000 Inversion Therapy Fitness Table | Back Stress Relief and Ab Training System
- Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table | Back Pain & Stress Management
- Kettler APOLLO Inversion Trainer Fitness Table | Back/Neck Pain Relief, Stretching & General Health