Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike | Silent, Comfortable, Magnetic Stationary Bicycle
While traditional exercise equipment has seen increasing competition from trendy new fitness products, a simple exercise bike will always be a popular option for the home user. Here's yet another affordable, no frills piece of equipment that does exactly as advertised, without breaking the bank. The Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike gives you a solid cardiovascular workout using nearly noiseless magnetic resonance technology.
The 8 resistance levels are easily adjusted using a unique hand dial. The sturdy tubular frame adjusts to different lengths for users of differing heights. The range of adjustment is wide but it's possible that a person with very short legs may not comfortably reach the pedals even at the closest setting.
Putting together this bike is a breeze, taking about 30 minutes, and the assembled machine will fit in any small room. The electronics are not as advanced as gym-quality machines but they give you all the essentials. The large easy-to-read monitor delivers time, speed, distance, and calories burned.
It's hard to go wrong with a well-designed recumbent bike and we think this one is an excellent value for the price. The Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike is a nice option for novice and intermediate riders who want a simple, effective workout.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here to get the Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
- All Phoenix recumbent bikes currently on eBay
- Marcy Recumbent Stationary Magnetic Bike | Compact, Quiet, Aesthetically Pleasing Exercise Machine
- Health Trainer 660r Aerobic Recumbent Bike| Ergonomic, Stationary Home Exercise Trainer
- Schwinn A20 Series Recumbent Exercise Bike | Quiet, Low Impact Home Fitness
- 2010 Exercise Bike Best Buy | Nautilus (Bowflex) R514 Recumbent Bike Review
- AFG 3.0 AH Hybrid Exercise Bike | Sophisticated, Efficient Cardio with Ergonomic Back Support