PowerBlock Classic Adjustable 5 to 45 Pounds Dumbbell Set | Space & Cost-Efficient Strength Training
This modern type of all-in-one adjustable dumbbell has become extremely popular among home fitness enthusiasts. As with the Bowflex SelectTech series, the PowerBlock Personal Adjustable Dumbbells save space and money by using one multi-weight unit rather than several sets of fixed weight dumbbells.
The PowerBlock Personal Dumbells are adjustable from 5 to 45 pounds per hand. The selector pin allows you to easily add weight in increments of 5 pounds (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45). The weight handle fits inside the first weight, which fits inside the second, which fits inside the third, etc. This system effectively replaces 9 pair of fixed-weight dumbbells that would normally have a combined weight of 450 lbs.
The pin changes easily and quickly but the user needs to ensure they are firmly in place before starting a set. Safety is more important than convenience. It might seem that a square dumbbell would restrict movement or feel awkward, but this is not the case. During your workout the feel is rock solid with no loose parts or clanging plates. And there's no chance of them rolling away when placed on an uneven floor. The padded handles add extra comfort.
Compare these to the dial-up type dumbbells, the Bowflex SelectTech 552s.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here for the PowerBlock Classic Adjustable Dumbbells on Amazon
- Check PowerBlock Dumbbell pricing on eBay
- PowerBlock Personal Trainer Adjustable Dumbbell Set (2.5 to 50 Pounds) | Efficient, Cost Effective Strength Training
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells (New Model) | Adjustable, Space Saving Home Gym Free Weights
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells | Dial Up Results in Adjustable 2.5 lb (1.13 kg) Increments
- PowerBlock Adjustable Dumbbell Set | SportBlock 3-24 Pounds, Body Toning Free Weights
- Weider Fitness Weight Adjustable 40-Pound Dumbbell Set | Chrome Plated Bowflex SelectTech Altnerative