Powertec Workbench Levergym | Safe, Adjustable Free Weight Training System
We don't often cover free weight equipment but this durable, versatile bench deserves some attention. We understand those who simply insist on lifting "real" weight rather than using comparable resistance machines from Bowflex or Weider. If you're one of those and are not averse to all-in-one systems (many bodybuilding purists are) then this is an excellent space saving option.
The many patented features of the Powertec Workbench Levergym include the revolutionary Bench Linkage System, the Bench/Rack quick release and the innovative Curl Machine Accessory. Isolateral arms are now available on the 2013 Lever Gym which can be adjusted and released by the side pin. Combining more than 20 of the best free-weight exercises into a single convenient machine, this bench works a wide range of muscle groups including the shoulders, back, triceps, hamstrings, quads, and more.
The Powertec Workbench Levergym affordably fuses the feel and resistance of free weights with the safety and control of a strength training machine.
Powertec WB-LS Workbench Leverage Gym Product Features
- High-quality leverage gym
- Combines 20 exercises into a single machine
- Safe and effective method of resistance training
- Includes press arm, lat machine, leg lift, and squat bar
- Patented linkage seat is mounted on an axis for easy pivoting
- Space saving footprint - 56 x 82 x 80 inches (W x H x D)
- Very low maintenance
- Lifetime frame warranty
More Info & Price Comparisons
Sale Price: $1,249.99
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Powertec Fitness P-ONB Olympic / Narrow Bench | Best Folding Adjustable Free Weight Training
- Powertec Fitness P-DR Two (2)-Tier Dumbbell Rack |1,500 Pound Home Gym Weight Storage
- Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 5.1 | Combine with SelectTech Dumbells for a Personal Free Weight Fitness Center
- Weider Max Ultra Home Gym System | Crossbow/Crossbar Pully System with Rowing Seat
- Dosho Gym 5000 | DG5009 Compact, Adjustable Weight Training