ProForm E500 Strength System | Nine Workout Stations & Personal Fitness Tracker
The manufacturer touts this system as providing all the advantages of a health club right in your home. We don't pay much attention to such claims because they're obviously not true. But this home gym has a lot to offer at a mid-range price. The 9 different workout stations and 65 exercises give you a good all around strength training workout in as little as 20-30 minutes per day.
The ProForm E500 Strength System offers 240 pounds of resistance with the option of upgrading to 340 pounds. You can increase the resistance by simply pushing a button, making the transition between sets very simple.
This model features the unique Electronic Personal Training Tracker. It counts your reps and sets automatically and beeps twice when your set is complete. This allows you to focus fully on form, not on counting.
ProForm E500 Strength System Product Details
- Pull-Up Station to work arms, shoulders and back.
- Dip Station to define triceps, chest and shoulders
- Knee Raise Station to work legs and abs
- One-Touch Resistance Control Workout
- 9 Total Body Workout Stations
- 65 exercises
- Electronic Personal Training Tracker counts reps and sets automatically
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Weider 200 Workout Power Tower | 4-Station Body Weight Fitness Training
- BodyCraft XPress Pro Home Gym | Consumer Guide Best Buy Award
- Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym | Low Impact, Compact, Efficient Exercise Equipment
- ProForm Perspective ES Treadmill | With Flat Screen TV and Premium Sound System
- Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym | Power Rod Strength Training & Rowing Machine Cardio