Schwinn 431 Elliptical Machine | Smooth, Quiet Cardio Exercise Trainer
A step up from the 430 model, the Schwinn 431 Elliptical Trainer features more programs, a higher maximum user weight and a heavier flywheel. The longer warranty may be the most welcomed upgrade. One of these two models from the bestselling Schwinn elliptical line should suit most any user's individual needs and preferences.
The Schwinn 431's full-sized 18-inch stride length and bi-directional pedaling action allow users to travel forward or backward depending on which muscles they want to isolate.
The workout program options are vast -- three heart-rate controlled programs, a calorie goal program, a time trial, a fitness test, 10 profile programs, two custom programs, and a manual option.
The 25 pound flywheel is among the largest and sturdiest available in this price range and the Eddy Current magnetic brake resistance system further contributes to the steady, smooth ride and low noise level.
Schwinn 430 & 431 Elliptical Comparison
More Info & Price Comparisons
List Price: $999.00
Sale Price: Currently Unavailable
Availability: Currently Unavailable
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Trainer | Compact Fitness Machine Using BioGlide Technology
- Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike | A Quiet Home Exercise Alternative
- Gym Quality Elliptical Trainer for the Home | Smooth Fitness CE 8.0LC Review
- Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill | Consumer Reports Top Rating
- Smooth Fitness Agile DMT X2 Elliptical Trainer | With Dynamic Adjustable Motion