Stamina Gravity Inversion Table | Relieve Tension, Stress and Back Pain
Help counteract the daily stresses that contribute to a stiff, sore back and neck. Ease tension and increase circulation while relieving pressure on the spinal column. When the body's weight is suspended from the lower body, gravity decompresses the joints. This is particularly beneficial for the spine as it relieves pressure on the discs and nerve roots. This allows discs to recover and return to their original shape, decreasing the pressure exerted on nerves.
The Stamina Gravity Inversion Table is ideal for beginning or experienced inversion table users. Constructed of sturdy steel with a comfortable design it features multiple adjustment settings to control rotation speed, heel holders, adjustable tether straps, and leg locks for safety. Skid-resistant floor protectors keep the table in place.
Stamina Gravity Inversion Table Product Details
- Inversion Range: Approximately 180 degrees
- Leg locks and heel holders for security
- Three adjustment settings on the pivot arms to control rotation speed
- Adjustable tether straps for safety
- Skid-resistant floor protectors
- Steel frame construction
- Maximum User Weight: 250 pounds
- User Height Range: 4'10" to 6'6"
- Folds for easy storage
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here to get the Stamina Gravity Inversion Table on Amazon
- See all inversion tables on eBay
- Other Inversion Tables on Amazon
- Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table | Best Exercise for Relieving Back Pressure and Pain
- Paradigm 500 Inversion Table System | Back Therapy & Exercise Resistance
- Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table | Deluxe Gravity Back Therapy for Fitness and Pain Relief
- Inversion Therapy Fitness Table | Ironman Gravity 2000 with Comfortable Ankle Support
- Ironman ATIS 1000 Inversion Therapy Fitness Table | Back Stress Relief and Ab Training System