Steel-Bow Bullworker Flex Exerciser | Ultimate Adjustable Total Home Gym with 2 DVDs
Bullworker has been producing patented strength training devices for over 40 years, selling millions of units with a unique approach to developing abs, chest, arms and shoulders. These devices also work other muscle groups while you tone and strengthen your "target area."
The Steel-Bow is an upgrade to the Bow Classic, adding resistance inter-changing springs that can be adjusted in seconds. It's constructed entirely of durable steel that won't break like elastic bands. It also includes adjustable cable grips and a powermeter to measure your progress.
Working on the principles of dynamic tension, isometric and isotonic muscle contraction, the Steel-Bow is a fast an efficient way to gain muscle mass and strength.
This approach will never replace free weights, but it is a good compliment to weight training, and because of the size and shape it's extraordinarily portable.
The Steel-Bow comes with a huge assortment of extras -- two DVD workout programs demonstrating a variety of routines for beginner to advanced users, a wall chart detailing 3 workouts, dietary tips, facial exercises, breathing exercises, a non-slip secure training pad and a carry case.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Find the Steel-Bow Bullworker on Amazon
- Bullworker exercisers on eBay
|Vintage Dynamic Classics Macho Power Bullworker Strength Trainer|
$29.99 (1 Bid)
Time Remaining: 8h 42m
Bid now | Add to watch list
|BULLWORKER X5 Isometric Isotonic Exerciser Advert 1 Original 1981 Print AD|
Time Remaining: 14h 5m
Buy It Now for only: $4.36
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Ripcords Resistance Training Exercise Bands | Portable 6-Pack Black Sniper Edition
- Isometric Strength Trainer/Exerciser | ISO 7X Deluxe Edition 7 Second Workout
- AKROwheels Duo Exercise Wheels | Total Body/Abdominal Functional Training System
- Power Pushup 2 | Resistance Band Functional Strength Building
- Resistance Bands: The New Free Weights? | Elastic Exercise Bands Vs. Dumbbells