Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Doorway Inversion Rack | For use with Gravity Boots
We've extensively reviewed the benefits of inversion therapy and the many available inversion table brands and models.The Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion Rack is an alternative for those wanting something more affordable or who lack the space for a full inversion table.
The EZ Up Inversion Rack is intended for use with the Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots
The rack installs at the top of standard door frames 28 to 36 inches wide, similar to doorway chinup bars. Unlike the easy-mount chinup bars, an inversion rack must be securely attached with brackets and screws to the outside of the door frame. It can be unlocked and removed from the door but the brackets are "permanent." When in place the rack will not interfere with the normal function of the door.
Foam hand grips and a dual bar design make mounting and dismounting more comfortable. While inverted you can perform exercises core like crunches and full range situps. The bar can also be used for pullups when not inverted.
Unlike inversion tables that make it easy to pivot into an inverted position, a rack and gravity boots require effort and a strong core to get into position. This method is recommended only for those already in good shape. Weight capacity is 250 pounds.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- More on the Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion Rack
- Get the Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots
- Compare to Teeter Hangups Inversion Tables
- Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots | Inversion Table or Doorway Rack Back Therapy & Ab Training
- Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table | Back Pain & Stress Management
- Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table | Deluxe Gravity Back Therapy for Fitness and Pain Relief
- Inversion Therapy Table | Health Mark Heavy Duty Model for Back Exercise & Stress Relief
- Kettler APOLLO Inversion Trainer Fitness Table | Back/Neck Pain Relief, Stretching & General Health