The Bowflex Body Plan (Hardcover) | The Science Behind Your Successful Home Workout
This book provides a very motivating and easy to read plan to get the most out of the very popular Bowflex home workout system. It details how to create a lean, muscular body using the bow-and-arrow principle of flexes, extensions, and strength exercises. It lays out a course of action that contains the best-possible routines and practices that when combined cause greater and faster results.
Choose the home workout program that's right for you depending on your age, experience, body type, and personal goals. You'll be inspired by reports and photographs of real results from real people using a real Bowflex machine. The book explains the theory behind the exercise and diet programs so you know WHY what you are doing is working.
The Bowflex Body Plan also includes author Dr. Ellington Darden's guidelines on eating, hydrating, and resting that combined with the exercise routines will get you the results you've always wanted.
The Bowflex Body Plan is an ideal fitness manual for both men and women, those who already use the Bowflex system as well as the many new users of this fast-growing home exercise system.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Arnold Schwartzenegger’s New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding | History, Advice & Photos
- Core Sculptor | Strengthen Your Body From the Inside Out – Eight Workouts In One
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells | Dial Up Results in Adjustable 2.5 lb (1.13 kg) Increments
- Bowflex Ultimate 2 Home Gym | Perform 95 Exercises Without Adjusting Power Rods
- Bowflex TC3000 Treadclimber | “Stair Stepper/Treadmill” Cardio Fitness Home Workout Machine