The Perfect Pushup Rotating Handles/Bars | Get Ripped with The Original Rotating Upper Body Workout
The Perfect Pushup adds a new twist to one of mankind's oldest exercises. The first time you try them you'll wonder why this design wasn't conceived of earlier, and understand all the recent media hype.
Invented by Alden Mills, a former U.S. Navy SEAL, the Perfect Pushup incorporates rotating handles that allow your arms to rotate naturally and fluidly during a pushup, just as they do when you throw a punch or press up a dumbbell. This innovative feature accelerates results by engaging more muscles in the arms, chest, shoulders, and back.
This pushup motion also helps reduce strain on wrists and elbows, and helps to stabilize and strengthen the shoulder joint by engaging the scapular and rotator cuff muscles.
The product comes with a full color instructional poster that shows perfect form along with a customizable 21 day workout planner based in SEAL 2 minute drills that can be applied to any fitness level - from beginner through Olympic athlete.
The Perfect Pushup Product Details
- Unique rotating handles allow your arms to rotate naturally during pushups
- Engages more muscles in the upper body
- Ergonomics protect against wrist strain associated with flexion at wrist during tradional pushups
- Comfortable foam padded grips
- Breaks up the monotony of normal pushups
- Exercises based on U.S. Navy SEAL routines
Update: The manufacturers of the Perfect Pushup have now released a series of accessories to help users stay motivated and vary their workouts. Read our review of the Perfect Pushup accessories.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- The Perfect Pullup | Door Mountable Bar Chinup Bar with Attachable Rotating Handles & Swing Arms
- The Perfect Pushup Travel | Functional Fitness on the Road
- The Pushup Pro | Ultimate Upper Body Workout
- Perfect Pushup Power 10 Workout DVD | Improve Form & Technique
- Harbinger 373500 Push Up Bars/Stands | Stationary Padded Handle Upper Body Workout