Total Body Works 5000 | Affordable Body Weight Resistance Gym
At about half the price of the Total Gym 1700 Club, this body weight resistance system effectively delivers what it promises. Online customer reviews are almost unanimously favorable. It doesn't have Chuck Norris or Christie Brinkley behind it -- or the Total Gym name -- but it essentially does the same thing.
The Total Body Works 5000 allows you to perform over 100 body shaping exercises using an innovative mechanism that uses the body weight for natural resistance. It includes additional bands that add up to 50 lbs of extra resistance beyond the users own body weight. This system effectively works your arms, shoulders, back, abs, hip, thighs, and calves. The cable and pulley system allows for greater versatility and a greater range of motion for varying exercises, helping increase your strength and flexibility.
Total Body Works 5000 Product Details
- Body Weight Resistance System
- Over 100 Body-Shaping Exercises
- 4 Additional Resistance Bands add up to 50 lbs.
- 7 Position Adjustable Incline
- Space Saving Design
- Workout Guide Included
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here to get the Total Body Works 5000 on Amazon
- See this and similar systems on eBay
- Other body weight resistance gyms
- Total Gym 1700 Club | Fitness Quest Complete Home Gym
- Smooth Fitness Agile DMT X2 Elliptical Trainer | With Dynamic Adjustable Motion
- Flexcords Resistance Bands Home Gym | High Quality, Portable, Doorway Workout Set
- 2010 Best Resistance/Strength Band System | From Bodylastics and MUSCLE & FITNESS Magazine
- Ab Lounge 2 Abdominal Exerciser | Ultimate Stomach, Core Workout