Total Gym XLS Trainer
Pilates Kit, Training Deck, Upgraded Squat Stand, Wing Attachment, and Leg Pulley Accessory are among the features that set the Deluxe Version of the Chuck Norris touted Total Gym, the Total Gym XLS Trainer apart from the rest.
One of the new additions is the training deck, a useful easy-to-see device that holds all of the individual exercises and workout routines on cards that are specifically titled for men or women. For everything at-a-glance, a large wall chart is included. The ugraded squat stand is padded as is the glideboard with head support which makes the Total Gym XLS Trainer more comfortable than previous models.
With an increased weight capacity to 400 lbs., for the more seriously minded, adding the must have Total Gym Weight Bar will allow those who are fit enough to be working at level six to do some serious leg work. Your weight, plus all of the 1" diameter weight plates you add must not exceed the 400 lbs. If your focus is abs, the Total Gym Ab Crunch is definitely worth buying. It's not cheap though, so if you're after that six pack, you might want to use the Total Gym XLS Trainer as a slant board while holding a dumbbell of your choosing to further define those abs.
Overall, for most of us though, the XLS is a really complete workout machine right out of the box, that improves over it's predecessors with it's new features.
Want to tone your entire body without buying a space-hogging fitness machine? Turn to the Total Gym XLS, a top-of-the-line device that helps you strengthen and sculpt every major muscle group in your body using a single glide board and a few handy attachments. The Total Gym XLS works by making you lift a percentage of your body weight against gravity, creating a smooth and fluid resistance. As your strength and conditioning improve, you increase the total resistance by boosting the incline, thus increasing the body weight lifted in the exercise. The Total Gym XLS not only works your upper body, but also your lower body, abdominals, and even your cardiovascular system. And by reducing body fat and increasing the proportion of lean muscle mass in your body, the strength training effectively turns up the thermostat so that your body burns calories constantly.
The Total Gym XLS offers several upgrades over previous models, helping it set the standard for fitness excellence. The upgrades include a new pulley and cable system, an improved squat stand, and more comfortable padding on the glide board. The device also comes with several handy accessories that add a new dimension to your workout: leg pull accessory that works your quads, hamstrings, and other muscles; flexible nylon strap handles; and a wing attachment for toning various back and arm muscles. Combined, the accessories and glide board support up to 400 pounds, letting users with a variety of body types work on strength and stability.
The Total Gym XLS also comes with a complete line of workouts and workout tools, taking the guesswork out of getting into shape. The workouts and tools include:
The Total Gym XLS, which comes with a leg pull accessory, folds up compactly for storage.
- Start It Up: An introductory Total Gym XLS workout
- 6-8 Minute Workout: 12 work-along workouts for men and women pressed for time
- Smart Training Workout: An efficient workout employing slow, precise movements to target specific muscles
- Body Makeover for Total Gym: High-energy, high-powered workout
- Simple at-a-glance exercise wall chart with 35 exercises
- Total Gym training deck
- Dan Isaacson's nutritional program and meal plan
About Total Gym
Total Gym made its initial mark in rehabilitation centers, where its main focus was aiding people recovering from physical injuries and obstacles. The device is the perfect rehabilitation tool for several reasons: the smooth, gliding motion is easy on the joints; the various height levels accommodate every fitness level; and the padded glide board provides excellent support for the back. After years of success in the rehabilitation field, the product's inventors introduced the product to Chuck Norris 30 years ago. Norris--who calls it his "lean, mean exercise machine"--still uses the Total Gym today as his primary home fitness device. Christie Brinkley has also been a devoted user for more than 10 years, and uses it to stay lean and fit even through two children and a hectic schedule.
- Total Gym XLS is Total Gym's top-of-the-line home fitness system and is great for ages 8 to 80 - the entire family can get a full body workout on 1 machine. Works with all fitness levels from beginner to advanced.
- Includes Wing Attachment, Leg Pull Accessory, Ribbed Squat Stand, 5 Workout DVDs, Exercise Chart, Training Deck, and Nutritional/Meal Planning Guide.
- A 400 lb. weight capacity and over 80 exercises to work all of your major muscle groups - cardio, strength training, circuit training and stretching, all on one machine.
- No assembly required, universal home gym folds for easy storage.
- Protected by a 6-month warranty on all parts plus a Lifetime Warranty on the frame.
|Total Gym XLS - Universal Home Gym for Total Body Workout||
List Price: $850.00
Sale Price: $649.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
|Total gym XLS with Pilates toe bar wing bar Dip bar more|
Time Remaining: 4d 17h 21m
Buy It Now for only: $699.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|NEW Total Gym Roller Assembly for XLS and XL REPLACEMENT PART Rollers Wheels|
Time Remaining: 2d 20h 15m
Buy It Now for only: $25.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|TOTAL GYM XLS UNIVERSAL HOME GYM|
Time Remaining: 2d 1h 31m
Buy It Now for only: $299.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Total Trainer Pilates System from Bayou Fitness | All Around Workout, Weight Resistance Gym
- Total Trainer 4000XL | Multi-Station Compact Home Gym
- Phoenix 99226 Power Pro Olympic Weight Bench | With Lat Tower & Squat Rack
- Space-Saving Adjustable Dumbbells and Stand Combo | Universal Power Pak Adjusts from 4 to 45 pounds
- Adjustable Weight Dumbbell Review | 2012 Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Model