Troy SupraBar Olympic Curl Bar with Revolving Handles
The Troy SupraBar, 47" Olympic Curl Bar, targets the biceps and forearms by way of inward and outward wrist rotation.
I just couldn't leave this one out after our recent look at the Troy VTX SupraBar Cable Curl Bar.
Be sure to check out that article as most everything that applies there, applies here, except of course this bar is for 2" Olympic Plates.
The Troy SupraBar, 47" Olympic Curl Bar, targets the biceps and forearms by way of inward and outward wrist rotation. If you have tendinitis or your forearms hurt during curls, there is an excellent chance the Troy SupraBar Curl Bar will turn out to be a great investment, allowing you to curl heavy weights without all of the pain and inflammation that can go with it. The handles adjust to your natural grip to let your hands rotate against resistance, giving you more range of motion during your workouts.
I'm a strong advocate of equipment that adjusts to our individual needs as we're using it which gives us a much more complete, comfortable and fluid workout instead of forcing us to lock ourselves into unnatural positions. There is no question about it, equipment like this goes a long way toward preventing injuries and is worth every penny in the long run.
Natural supination to relieve stress on joints & tendons. Great bicep workout through full range. 1 year warranty.
- Natural supination to relieve stress on joints & tendons
- Great bicep workout through full range
- 1 year warranty
|Troy Supra Curl Bar||
List Price: $150.14
Sale Price: $150.14
Availability: Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Troy VTX Cable Curl Bar
- Phoenix 99226 Power Pro Olympic Weight Bench | With Lat Tower & Squat Rack
- Troy VTX 8 Sided Rubber Dumbbells | Build Upper Body Strength, Coordination & Core
- Wrist Roller & Forearm Blaster/Strengthener | GoFit GF-WFB Exerciser for Sports Performance Enhancement
- Marcy Wedge Forearm Wrist Hand Exerciser | Grip Strengthener/Trainer & Injury Rehab