Troy VTX Cable Curl Bar
The Troy VTX Cable Curl Bar Attachment would make a great addition to your cable machine.
I first came across a curl bar similiar to this one called the Roto-Bar, in a most excellent book titled "Kinesiology of Exercise" by Dr. Michael Yessis, an internationally known expert in sports physiology. Dr. Yessis wrote regularly for Muscle & Fitness Magazine. According to Wikipedia, his column was published in Muscle & Fitness magazine for 25 consecutive years.
This bar is particularly effective for the midrange biceps curl. With it, your hands can rotate against resistance. This rotation reduces the strain on wrists, elbows and tendons and provides for more range of motion strengthening. You can easily switch your hand position from bicep curls to forearm curls. This would make a great gift for someone with a cable machine or just spoil yourself.
The Roto-Bar is a free weight bar, but similiar to the Troy VTX SupraBar Cable Curl Bar Attachment. Documentation on how to use the Roto-Bar, which should be helpful with the Troy VTX SupraBar Cable Curl Bar can be found at kinesconnection. Also visit their home page for Kinesiology of Exercise Information products.
Our 23" surbahar cable Curl bar is designed to increase upper arm mass, strength and definition. Instead of using 2" Olympic size weights, the 23" cable Curl bar attaches onto any cable system allowing the user to concentrate on biceps without the stress of tendons and joints.
- Uses inward and outward rotation of the wrist to improve strength training benefits
- Isolates exertion to the targeted muscle group while relieving stress on tendons and joints
- Steel construction
|VTX by Troy Barbell SBCB-23 Supra Curl bar 23" Attachment, One Size||
List Price: $109.99
Sale Price: $109.99
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Troy SupraBar Olympic Curl Bar with Revolving Handles
- Bowflex Ultimate 2 Home Gym | Perform 95 Exercises Without Adjusting Power Rods
- Phoenix 99226 Power Pro Olympic Weight Bench | With Lat Tower & Squat Rack
- Are 90 Degree Leg Extensions Bad for Your Knees?
- Troy VTX 8 Sided Rubber Dumbbells | Build Upper Body Strength, Coordination & Core